- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House*, Ipswich
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 11 May 2021 01:00 PM
£29,577 - £34,728
We are looking for an experienced person to join our Communities Team as Community Safety Officer (Anti Social Behaviour), someone who shares our values, commitment and motivation to make a difference for our districts.
As Community Safety Officer (ASB)
- You will be a highly effective team player with excellent organisational skills, and have good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with our communities, staff at all levels and representatives from other organisations
- You will be experienced in managing ASB cases and will support the effective management of our ASB panel meetings.
- You will support the priorities of the Community Safety Partnership by developing and delivering Community Safety initiatives to our communities working with outside agencies.
- The role will involve preparing correspondence and reports, therefore you will have a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with an excellent understanding of ASB and will appreciate the importance this role plays in the wellbeing of our communities.
We are proud of the role we play in creating the environment, economy and communities for our districts. Babergh and Mid Suffolk have consistently been voted amongst the top places to live in the UK.
Working together across our Councils and with our partners in the public, private and voluntary sectors, we provide excellent services to our 190,000 residents across Babergh and Mid Suffolk – working hard to provide homes, support our communities, boost local economy, protect our environment and keep our districts clean, tidy and safe.
You will work in a flexible way to suit the needs of the businesses including home and office working as required. This role is normally based at our modern and conveniently located office accommodation, however, during the COVID 19 pandemic, we have been working from home and it has worked really well for us.*
We are committed to agile and flexible working (subject to business need), with full time, part time or job share opportunities considered. Supporting equality and diversity, Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils provide opportunity and ambition for all, enabling and empowering our people to deliver the best possible results for our residents.
You will require a driving licence.
For an informal discussion about this role please call Vicky Moseley on 01449 724642 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org