- Disability Advice North East Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.30 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 August 2020 09:00 AM
30 hpw. Fixed term for 6 months.
We are seeking to add immediately to our team.
We are a small, busy charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities.
This post will assist us with the transfer of detailed, confidential client case records to our new case management system.
As a minimum, you will:
- be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- be able to maintain detailed and accurate electronic records
- be adept at technology
- demonstrate a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
- observe strictest confidentiality in all aspects of this work
- have good written and verbal communication skills.
For a job description and person specification please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and for an informal discussion please contact our Manager on (01502) 511333.
Apply by email only explaining your suitability for the post. Attach a comprehensive CV and send this for the attention of the Pauline Wilcock, Secretary to: email@example.com
Applications from people with disabilities are welcome. If you require reasonable adjustments to the application and recruitment process, please let us know.
Interview date: w/c 17 August 2020.
Registered Charity No. 1180096