- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.92 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 October 2020 01:00 PM
Various hours available 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Care to join us? Together We Make the Difference
Our sheltered housing service in Capel St Mary is looking for a highly organised individual to provide support to the team on a relief basis.
- be responsible for the day-to-day running of Wenham View and will be flexible to meet the needs of the service
- primarily ensure the well-being of our customers by delivering support services to the highest standards
- ensure that our customers receive support and care where appropriate and maximise customer involvement
- also be responsible for the administration of the scheme ensuring that all facilities and services provided are run smoothly and efficiently
- have experience of working in a similar role and have an understanding of the care needs of older people
- have knowledge of:
- National Health Service
- Community Care Act
- Social Housing
- Other Voluntary Agencies
- be punctual and reliable
- act professionally at all times
- be polite and approachable.
We offer you:
- 22 days annual leave per year, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata, increasing with length of service)
- referral and bonus scheme
- the opportunity to be a part of something truly special
- great training programme
- work with a silver accredited Investors in People and Best Companies listed organisation.
If you have the passion to deliver first rate care and support and the drive to make a difference get in touch today!
For further information on our services please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk
To apply please send a covering letter and CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full PPE will be provided including certified face masks which are always required to be worn in line with current Public Health England guidelines.
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.