- The Somerville Foundation
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 06 November 2020 01:00 PM
Required ASAP until end December 2020 / January 2021.
The Somerville Foundation was set up in 1993 to support young people and adults born with a heart condition (ACHD). Over the years the concept of being part of a unique patient organisation has developed and a membership scheme now launching where CHD patients feel they can make a real difference to the lives of others whilst they themselves are provided with support, information and guidance/advocacy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to lead on the project.
You will know 'Wordpress' inside-out and be competent with a CRM, preferably Salesforce as well have some experience of seeing a project through from start to finish, bringing it in on time and in budget.
Liaising with the web designers and staff team, you will:
- ensure the 'public' and 'membership' areas are set up correctly and contain the appropriate information and that the CRM is co-ordinated correctly
- be responsible for ensuring all comms are engaging, appropriate and dispatched in time and give out the correct message with an ability to make people feel part of something special
- ensure membership collateral and packs are developed within brand guidelines and despatched promptly
- work in conjunction with our small but friendly office team, with some work being carried out remotely to ensure the project runs smoothly
- report to the General Manager who oversees the project
- be able to anticipate potential dilemmas before they escalate and have the ability and resourcefulness to solve problems
- develop and maintain schedules to meet necessary deadlines, have excellent record-keeping and communication skills with the ability to problem solve.
- the ability to bring a project in on time and in budget
- recent experience of Wordpress
- recent knowledge of a CRM
- familiarity of how membership schemes work
- excellent and effective written and verbal communications.
- experience of membership development
- experience of SalesForce Non-Profit version and its inner workings
- a good 'storyteller'
- experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
- familiar with Gift Aid.
For further details or to apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org sending your CV and a letter stating why you are interested and believe you are suitable for this role.
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible therefore the vacancy may close early.