- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2021 11:30 PM
£25,991 pro rata for part time
The Recruitment, Assessment and Matching Team for Fostering and Adoption are seeking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team. This is an exciting new post that will work alongside our team to Lead on the teams marketing efforts to boost recruitment of new foster carers and prospective adopters to help us to recruit more foster carers and adopters, to care for our children.
The team recruits, assesses and prepares prospective foster carers and adopters, as well as family finding for long term foster care for Children in Care.
We are looking for someone with creative skills, motivation and experience of marketing and media work. Along with the team, you will:
- lead on the teams marketing efforts to boost recruitment of new foster carers and prospective adopters using social media, and other creative means
- develop and support the implementation of our Communication strategy
- take the lead on organising events for the recruitment team to attend and to be visible within the market place regarding the benefits of Fostering or Adopting with Suffolk County Council
- take a key role in social media promotions, writing content, and supporting our Fostering and Adoption campaigns and analysing the success of all marketing
- support the development of literature to promote our services
- support our involvement within the Adopt East Alliance, which is a Regional Adoption Partnership of 8 adoption services in Local Authorities and 3 voluntary adoption agencies.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Claire Gwatkin on (01473) 264920, or Robina Khan on (01473) 260788.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.