- Lavenham Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2020 01:00 PM
- Minimum 30 hpw, Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm, up to 50 weeks per year.
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Required from January 2021.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Lavenham Pre-School for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Manager to join our Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ setting.
This well-established Pre-School, set in the beautiful village of Lavenham, operates from an award-winning purpose-built facility, which opened in September 2017. This a fantastic opportunity to join our experienced and dedicated team, working in a caring, family friendly and stimulating environment and to lead the Pre-School in the next stage of its development.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least a relevant level 3 qualification, preferably higher
- Management experience in an Early Years setting (2 years minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with colleagues, parents and children
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS, regulations and Ofsted requirements
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Level 4 or above
- A positive approach to gaining further qualifications
- Experience of using Tapestry
To apply, please email your completed application form and covering letter to Jill Jones, Lavenham Pre-School Trustee at: email@example.com
Interview date: 4 December 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Reference checks will be required.