- Lavenham Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 February 2021 01:00 PM
- £20,000 - £24,000 pa
- Miminum 30 hpw, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, term time only.
As Holiday Club working hours will be required, this is for approximately 50 weeks per year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Lavenham Pre-School for an enthusiastic and motivational Manager to join our Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ setting. This well-established Pre-school, set in the beautiful village of Lavenham, operates from an award-winning purpose-built facility, which opened in September 2017. This a fantastic opportunity to join our experienced and dedicated team, working in a caring, family friendly and stimulating environment and to lead the Pre-School in the next stage of its development.
You will need:
- At least a relevant Level 5 qualification or above, although negotiable dependant on experience.
- Management experience in an Early Years setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication with colleagues, parents and children
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS, regulations and Ofsted requirements
Preferred skills and experience:
- A positive approach to continuing professional development
- Experience of using tapestry.
To receive an application pack, please email Jill Jones at Lavenham Pre-School Trustee on: email@example.com
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to Jill Jones at the above address.
Interview date: w/c 8 February 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.