- Coldfair Green Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 23 June 2021 01:00 PM
The children at Coldfair Green Primary School require a passionate and enthusiastic Year 1 teacher to join the small, dedicated team of staff and to help them reach their potential.
We are a small community primary school, passionate about learning, in a lovely village setting with outstanding grounds.
We would love to speak to people who:
- Have strong knowledge, understanding and experience of delivering the KS1 curriculum
- Are highly skilled at delivering phonics
- Always put the interests and needs of the pupils first and want them to make good progress and achieve their potential
- Can demonstrate a passion for good teaching and the power of a good education
- Can demonstrate positive behaviour strategies which take into account the whole child
- Are passionate about the wider curriculum and subject development
- Are good communicators and team players
- Have a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Work as part of a dedicated and hardworking team, who share the same vision
- Work with fabulous children and their families
- Good support from the school and the wider Trust (Evolution Academy)
- Access to high quality training
- Support to feel valued, fulfilled and part of the team
We would welcome visits, but the inability to visit will not disadvantage a candidate. We look forward to speaking to you.
An application pack is available from the related information section. Please return completed applications to the school.
Interview date: 1 July 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.