- St Benet's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 22 January 2021 01:00 PM
- NQTs welcome to apply.
St Benet’s Primary School is a small and friendly primary school in Beccles, which is federated with St Edmund’s in Bungay and is part of a larger Catholic school family of St John the Baptist Multi Academy Trust. We have a highly committed team of hard working staff who deliver the best possible inclusion, learning and achievement for all our pupils
We are seeking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher as soon as possible in the first instance but if this is not possible ideally for after Easter.
We can offer you a vibrant, family centred community and a strong team of staff and children, who value a creative and challenging curriculum for all.
We are looking for someone who has high expectations, wants children to work hard and create beautiful work and has the energy and enthusiasm to be the best they can be.
You will be well organised, be motivated to adapt your teaching to the needs of the children and, be prepared to support the Catholic ethos of the school and engage in ongoing professional development.
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic, well mannered, well behaved children who really want to learn.
- Great staff who work brilliantly together to secure the best outcomes for our children.
- A thorough induction programme and ongoing support to enable new staff to settle quickly into our routines.
- Dedicated and supportive Governing Body and governors who are very keen to support and promote the work of the school.
- Very supportive parents who want the best for their children and the school.
- Ongoing support through our Friends of the School who arrange many events and activities throughout the year.
- A warm and welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos.
We will be more than happy to show you around and tell you all about us.
Further information and an application pack is available from our school website: www.st-benets.suffolk.sch.uk
Only applications using the CES application form, available on the school website, will be accepted.
Completed applications to be returned to: email@example.com
Interview date: 29 January 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.