- SET Maidstone Infant and Causton Junior Schools
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £17,374 - £ 19,656 pro rata (£14,925 - £16,885 pa)
- 37.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year
We are looking for an experienced, capable and versatile administration assistant who is proactive and hardworking. As part of a small team in a busy school office in the heart of the school, you will be carrying out a wide range and level of duties.
Reporting to the Primary Administration Manager, you will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
- providing a welcoming front line service to all visitors and general reception duties
- maintaining student database and parent contact details
- administering the admissions process
- producing school trip information
- complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding, attendance (first day calling), and health and safety
- developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and pupils;
- reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports, minute taking
- undertaking tours of the school for applicants, parents/carers, and new students as requested by the Head of School.
For any questions, or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the Trust Administration Manager on 01394 283375.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application form, please visit our website: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/vacancies/
Please return your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).