- Westley Campus
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 October 2020 01:00 PM
£18,933 pro rata*
13 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
To start ASAP.
Westley Middle School are looking for an efficient, organised and enthusiastic person to provide a range of clerical and reprographic duties to the teaching staff of the school.
Duties will include:
- undertaking reprographic work using a range of office equipment
- maintaining records
- arranging reprographics equipment repairs and servicing
- maintaining stocks of supplies and re-order as necessary
- assisting in the preparation of school activities such as trips and visits
- providing cover for the reception
- ensuring Health and Safety Regulations are complied with and ensuring first aid supplies are adequately stocked and in date
- assisting in the preparation of Art lessons and displays in school
- assisting with the preparation of Food Technology lessons and shopping for ingredients.
- be able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace and initiate new ideas
- work confidently within a team
- have a positive attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to prioritise workload using own initiative
- be flexible in the role
- understand compliance in GDPR and able to maintain confidentiality
- have excellent communication and IT skills including the use of everyday IT programmes.
* £5,644 pa
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/122096SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/122096INT
Interviews: w/c 2 November 2020.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.