- Kyson Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 16 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £17,842 pro rata (£9.25 per hour)
- 10 hours per week, 40 weeks per year, Monday - Friday, 3pm – 5pm
- Fixed term until 31 December 2021
We are currently looking for a cleaner to join our established team who are a committed and key part of our school community. You would be required to undertake a range of cleaning duties, be flexible and enthusiastic.
At Kyson everyone is committed to help children develop their character and academic potential to become individuals ready to contribute and succeed in the world they live in. Kyson is a school built on strong moral values where relationships across the school are highly regarded.
Our curriculum is summarised by our ethos ‘Give them roots to grow, and wings to fly.’
We can offer:
- a compassionate and welcoming community who are driven to achieve the best for each individual
- a supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- a positive and vibrant ethos
- a well-resourced and spacious environment
- a school of 420 children and 65 staff, where diversity is welcomed and difference respected.
More information about Kyson can be found via our website: www.kysonprimaryschool.co.uk
Application packs are available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: email@example.com
Kyson is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to enhanced checks.