- Abbots Green Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 December 2020 09:00 AM
- £18,933 pro rata
- Actual £15,351 pa
- 30 hpw, 52 weeks per year
- Fixed term to 31 August 2021.
Required from 1 January 2021 or earlier if available.
We are seeking to appoint a committed Early Years Practitioner to support learning. You will be required to have achieved at least a Level 3 Childcare qualification or similar, a GCSE equivalent in English and mathematics, and to have experience of working with children.
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team and help make a difference we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- a place in a supportive and creative staff team
- a positive Ofsted report (Good, February 2014)
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
For further information or an informal discussion prior to submitting an application, please contact Ang Morrison, Headteacher, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (01284) 718818.
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 17 December 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.