- All Saints' CofE Primary School, Newmarket
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 04:00 PM
- £9.81 ph
- 2 days / 10.5 hpw term time only, 8.30am – 3.00pm
- Fixed term until August 2022.
- Required from September 2021
All Saints’ CE Primary School is a happy, thriving and diverse school located in the centre of Newmarket. The school is a mainstream school and, as well as the pursuit of academic, personal and social excellence, it is also developing the reputation for meeting the needs of children with severe and complex SEND.
We are looking to appoint an experienced teaching and learning support assistant to join our friendly, hardworking team.
Our expectations are high for all pupils and therefore you will need to be able to demonstrate secure numeracy, literacy and ICT skills. Experience in Early Years Practice, Forest Schools and nurture would be an advantage.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are a team player
- are patient, motivated and flexible
- have good numeracy and literacy skills, including good communication skills both written and oral
- understand the needs of children at different ages across the primary spectrum and the ways in which different children learn at different phases of their education
- have experience of working as a teaching and learning support assistant, particularly in the EYFS
- understand the needs of children with SEND
- are committed to inclusive practice and have the ability to maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality.
More hours may be available on an ad hoc basis to cover sickness or training absence.
Please see the related information section for a job description and additional application documents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.