- Pot Kiln Primary School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £22,462 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 August 2020 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 academic year with the possibility of becoming permanent
Pot Kiln Primary School is a good school committed to the 'whole child'. We strive for the best academic attainment, but we also recognise the need to ensure that pupils know how to learn. Today we are preparing our children for jobs that are not yet invented and it is the skills of 'learning to learn' that we see as fundamental to a happy and successful future.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Family Liaison Officer to join our dynamic team. You will ensure there is an effective partnership between home and school and will communicate regularly with all staff so that we can support the needs of our families.
You will work closely with the leadership team and you will:
- promote and provide positive links between home and school
- work with families to develop the relationship between home and school
- have good communications skills
- have experience of working with a arrange of agencies
- have experience delivering advice, support & training
- have experience of working in environments where barriers to social inclusion are identified and positive ethos developed
- be resilient, with a desire to progress and play a valuable role within the development of the school.
- have a relevant childcare, education or social care qualification
- value professional development
- have excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- have a positive outlook.
In return, we can offer you:
- wonderful children
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
- experience in a Thrive Approach environment.
Pot Kiln is a Suffolk primary school with children from Nursery through to Year 6.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to email@example.com
Interview date: 14 August 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.