- Ranelagh Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,933 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2020 12:00 PM
- £18,933 pro rata
- 30 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our team, providing support to staff and children.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a hard-working and dedicated person to secure a rewarding role where you will play a significant role in developing the skills of the children you are supporting.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about creating challenge, engagement and independence in learning
- empathetic and understanding of pupils with a variety of needs
- patient, flexible and able to use their initiative
- ambitious to learn, develop and bring fresh ideas to our school
- effective at building positive, effective relationships with staff, children, their families and the wider community
- keen to support children to develop positive learning behaviours.
We can offer you a:
- growing team of staff committed to pastoral support alongside learning.
- growing, urban school.
- large staff team with a welcoming and supportive ethos.
- commitment to staff development.
- supportive 'Well Being' package through Suffolk County Council, offering multiple benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please speak to Nicola Ling or Lisa Crane in the first instance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 30 November 2020.
Please return your completed application to the school: Ranelagh Primary School, Pauls Road, Ipswich IP2 0AN or via email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.