- Birchwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 11 May 2021 04:00 PM
- £17,842 - £18,933 pro rata
- Fixed term for 1 year.
- 20.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year
- 8.45am - 1pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- 8.30am -1pm Tuesdays
Birchwood Primary School is an Outstanding Primary School in all areas. "The School fosters an enabling environment that allows all pupils to aspire and thrive." Ofsted (Oct 2016).
It is our intention that every pupil develops such a passion for learning that they seek out amazing opportunities to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding in school and at home.
We are looking to recruit a Learning and Behaviour Support Assistant to work with a KS2 child initially, supporting them to learn in an active indoor or outdoor learning environment.
You will have:
- Sound mathematics and literacy skills (GCSE 'C' grade or equivalent is essential in Mathematics and English).
- Experience of working with children in the learning environment.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
In return, we will provide excellent training to equip you with good subject knowledge in order to fulfil your role effectively.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Business Manager, Caroline Hetherington on email@example.com or 01473 610701
Emailed applications are preferred, application details and the job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 19 May 2021.
Birchwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children so all successful applicants will be DBS checked and subject to references.