- Melton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,887 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 05 October 2020 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2021, initially.
Required from 2 November 2020.
Located at the heart of Melton Village, the school is driven by a strong, nurturing ethos which supports the development of the whole child.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed Learning Support Assistant from November 2020. Melton children enjoy learning and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards challenge. We are seeking a teaching assistant who can help to enhance our engaging, challenging and creative curriculum.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful ethos
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children
- a strong team member with a growth mindset
- qualified to Level 2 or equivalent
- GCSE mathematics, English - minimum grade C pass
As a Learning Support Assistant you will:
- work collaboratively as a team member
- have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- support whole class teaching sessions, work with small groups of children throughout the school, lead intervention activities and support individuals with SEND
- promote reading for pleasure across school.
We will offer:
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, positive ethos which celebrates success at all levels
- enthusiastic and well behaved children who love to learn
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- opportunities for further career development.
Visits to the school are encouraged by contacting Alun Davies (Headteacher) via email: email@example.com or telephone (01394) 382506
For more information and an application pack email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is also available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Interview date: 12 October 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.