- Westgate CP School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £18,933 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 31 October 2020 01:00 PM
25 hpw, term time only. Fixed term for one year.
Westgate is a large primary school in Bury St Edmunds. The school has 317 children from Nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit.
We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected.
We have a supportive and caring staff who work together in year groups, key stages and across the whole school.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to support children in our school.
- be working within a passionate, hardworking team, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning environment to all of its pupils
- have experience of working with children and a passion for education and a desire to progress learning and skills.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
We welcome visits to the school (outside of school hours and following our COVID visitor procedures). Please contact Annie Drugan, School Business Manager on (01284) 755988 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please refer to the attached job description, person specification, job applicants’ privacy notice and safeguarding statement.
Please return your completed application form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.