- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,933 - £21,748 pro rata
- 38 weeks per year
- Required from September 2021
Breakfast Club (2 positions)
1.5 hours per day, 7.5 hpw, 7.15am – 8.45am, Monday – Friday
After School Club (1 position)
2.5 hours per day, 12.5 hpw, 3.30pm – 6pm, Monday – Friday
Our Breakfast and After School Clubs continue to grow and we need additional staff to help us extend our popular provision.
The pupils are used to kind and fun people who organise fun things for them to do both before and after school and help them with their homework.
The parents expect our club to look after their children as well as they do; putting safeguarding and the children’s happiness at the centre of their practice.
You’ll need to have:
- a minimum Level 2 qualification in Early Years (as per www.education.gov.uk)
- GCSE Grades A–C in English and maths, or equivalent
- the ability to work effectively in a team and with a range of stakeholders
- patience, kindness, with high expectations for children and staff
- good knowledge of, and prepared to follow, the school’s policies including intimate care.
Application forms may be submitted to Mrs. Elizabeth Leonard via post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.