- Dale Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 15 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,562 pro rata
- 10 hours per week, term time only
- have proven strategies in dealing with challenging behaviour
- have experience of working within Reception and/or KS1
- need to enjoy working with children and have excellent communication skills, patience and a sense of humour.
- be able to assist and support in the supervision and engagement of pupils during lunchtime
- have the ability to work as part of a team
- be able to communicate effectively with other members of staff
- be able to use a computer to log behaviour on software such as Microsoft Word
Our school community offers:
- support from experienced colleagues
- happy and enthusiastic pupils who enjoy coming to school
- training and communication opportunities within a friendly team
- an environment where the wellbeing of our pupils and staff is a priority
For more information about our school, please visit our website: http://www.dalehall.suffolk.sch.uk/website
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange please telephone (01473) 251651.
Please return your completed application to the school at the above address or email to: email@example.com
Please see the related information section for application documents and return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 22 April 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.