- Old Newton CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 December 2020 04:00 AM
- £17,842 pro rata
- A minimum of 2.5 hpw (hours and days to be agreed with candidate).
- To cover 11.45am - 1pm.
- Required to be in post as soon as possible.
The ability to be flexible and cover sick days etc. would be an advantage.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Midday Supervisory Assistant to support the established lunch team in our school setting. Our small village school has a friendly, community feel, a welcoming and supportive staff team as well as fantastic children.
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent communication skills
- is self-motivated and can be left to work on their own
- is flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
We can offer:
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- highly supportive, friendly colleagues
- knowledgeable and experienced staff, who are passionate about education
- opportunities for professional development
- No experience is necessary and full training will be provided.
For further information on our schools, please visit our website: www.tilian.org.uk where you will find a link to each school's website.
Visits to the schools are encouraged.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school after hours please, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the school on 01449 673257.
An application form and job description can be downloaded on the right.
Please return the completed application form to email@example.com
Our school is committed to confidentiality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for all staff and volunteers.