- St Margaret's Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 June 2021 01:00 PM
- £13,030 - £14,967 pa
- 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
- Required from September 2021.
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you want to work alongside friendly, supportive colleagues? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Nursery Learning Support Assistant for our Nursery to support identified children in 1:1 and small groups with general LSA duties. Duties will also include lunchtime support in the dinner hall and outside/inside play such as curiosity corner, sports, games and activities.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children's learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you:
- Have SEND knowledge and experience
- A person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
- Are ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
- Can remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
- Love to share expertise and are committed to a drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
- The chance to work with a fantastic team
- An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
- A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Headteacher and Deputy who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
- Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
- Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy.
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by emailing the school on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com or addressed to: Mr R Wright, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft NR32 4JF.
Please complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Interview date: From 1 July 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.