- Trimley St Martin Primary School
- Place of work:
- Trimley St Martin
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2020 01:00 PM
- Required from 1 January 2021.
Are you a teacher who is able to bring learning alive for pupils in the EYFS?
Would you like to be part of a team who achieved 'Good' from Ofsted? We are looking for a high-quality teacher who:
- is excited by teaching and strives to make learning fun and challenging
- has a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs in their class
- is dedicated
- is reflective on their practice and is willing to learn from others as well as to model good practice
- across the school.
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to work with a skilled staff team
- opportunities to engage in high-quality professional development to extend your teaching skills
- support from senior leaders and colleagues in the school
- opportunities to work with networks of schools' organisations locally.
- NQTs are encouraged to apply for this post.
We are a small rural village primary school serving the parishes of Kirton, Falkenham, Trimley St Martin and Trimley St Mary, although a number of our children do come from out of catchment.
The buildings date from 1875, with more modern additions, and are set in attractive grounds with a good sized playground, large field, swimming pool and a forest school area. We have a good-sized hall, 7 classrooms, a small library area and our own school kitchen providing hot meals at lunch time.
The school caters for children from Foundation Stage to Year 6 (aged 4 - 11). We have one year group per year. Each class has their own class teacher as well as support from Teaching Assistants.
Roll: 199; 4-11 year.
If you would like to arrange a visit, please email: email@example.com or call (01394) 448313.
Please note: the school is closed for half term 24 October - 1 November and re-opens on 2 November 2020.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
For further details please contact: Samantha Ross: Headteacher, Trimley St Martin Primary School, Kirton Road, Trimley St Martin, Suffolk, IP16LP.
Interview date: w/c 7 December 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.