- Bawdsey CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 01:00 PM
£19,497 pro rata
Fixed term for one year.
- Required from September 2021 or sooner.
Post 1: 32.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Post 2: 15 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are seeking to recruit two experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants to support the learning of our pupils; in KS2. You will complement the professional work of the teachers by taking responsibility for delivering learning activities for individuals and groups of children under the supervision of the class teacher. We are a small rural school with a family feel.
You will be engaging and enthusiastic with:
- experience of working with primary aged pupils
- the ability to use their own initiative in supporting the learning needs of our pupils
- the ability to inspire and motivate children to ensure that they achieve their full potential
- excellent communication skills; English and mathematics of grade A* - C or equivalent, and some knowledge of the curriculum requirements for primary schools
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and able to relate to pupils in a pleasant and sympathetic manner
- flexibility and commitment to working as part of a team
- a good sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under pressure
For an informal discussion only, please contact Mrs K Butler 01394 411365.
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Completed application to be returned to Bawdsey CEVC Primary School, School Lane, Bawdsey, IP123AP or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 14 May 2021.
Our school is committed to confidentiality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our school we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
An enhanced DBS is required for all staff and volunteers.