- Gislingham CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,198 - £18,933 pro rata
- 9am - midday, Monday - Friday.
- Fixed term until August 2022 initially.
- Required from September 2021 or sooner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly regarded school.
We are seeking to recruit two experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants to support the learning of our pupils; one in upper Key Stage 2 and one in Key Stage 1. You will complement the professional work of the teachers by taking responsibility for delivering learning activities for individuals and groups of children under the supervision of the class teacher.
The ideal candidate for this role will be engaging and enthusiastic with:
- experience of working with primary aged pupils
- the ability to use their own initiative in supporting the learning needs of our pupils
- the ability to inspire and motivate children to ensure that they achieve their full potential
- excellent communication skills; English and mathematics of grade A* - C or equivalent, and some knowledge of the curriculum requirements for primary schools
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and able to relate to pupils in a pleasant and sympathetic manner
- flexibility and commitment to working as part of a team
- a good sense of humour and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
We can offer:
- well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- a supportive, knowledgeable and experienced staff team who are passionate about education
- opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and highly skilled team, we would love to hear from you.
For a job description and application form please see the related information section and if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Julie Welham at: email@example.com or (01379) 783283.
Please return the completed application form to the school via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Julie Welham, Headteacher, Gislingham CE Primary School, Broadfields Road, Gislingham, Eye IP23 8HX.
Closing date: midday, 30 April 2021.
Our school is committed to confidentiality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our school we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
An enhanced DBS is required for all staff and volunteers.