- Harleston CE Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2021 09:00 AM
- £12,976 - £14,068 pro rata
- 32 hpw
- Required as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Inclusion Coordinator to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary Academy as we become evidence based practitioners.
We are a forward thinking community, with a drive to improve the educational experiences of our children. We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a positive impact on our children's lives and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving.
We are looking to employ an Inclusion Coordinator, who will work well as part of our school team, to support our children behaviourally and to lead interventions for areas like restorative justice and Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
The school is part of the St Benet's Multi Academy Trust (under the Diocese of Norwich).
We are looking for someone who:
- will enable children to flourish both academically and socially
- has a positive outlook in order to rise to the many challenges behaviour support can offer
- can inspire children to promote our positive ethos
- shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- is an excellent team member with a 'can do' attitude
- builds positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community.
We offer in return:
- a strong Christian Ethos
- many opportunities to build on your own knowledge
- a caring community of supportive staff, governors and Trustees
- a beautiful town setting and inspiring environment
- a forward thinking school
- a passionate staff team
- large outdoor learning spaces
- a wellbeing team to support you and to organise staff wellbeing sessions.
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out more please contact Hannah Holgate, Headteacher, by telephone on 01379 853211 or email Ava Barber: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.