- Ormiston Sudbury Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £15,890 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 10 November 2020 01:00 PM
Required as soon as possible.
37 hpw, 39 weeks per year. 8am - 4pm; term time plus 5 Professional Development Days.
The purpose of the administrator role is to work as a member of the Academy's strong support team, supporting students and staff on a day to day basis. The post holder will be required to use systems and processes to coordinate information and communications regarding our transfer and transition processes, Inclusion documentation and other day to day administrative tasks such as filing. On a daily basis the postholder will liaise with staff to ensure systems and processes are in place and effective.
The role will involve meticulous delivery of administration for staff.
Applicants will be outstanding practitioners in their current role.
- be enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the Academy to outstanding - currently Ofsted rated good
- support students to be the best that they can be
- be a dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues
- be a professional who models expectations and promotes positive behaviour
- be committed to all students achieving their full potential and the learning vision of the Academy
- be driven, motivated, adaptable, resilient, reflective and have a good sense of humour
- have a good standard of education including GCSE (or equivalent) C or above in English and mathematics
- be familiar with and uphold safeguarding policies.
If you would relish the opportunity of working with us in our supportive and stimulating professional environment, then we would welcome your application.
Applications should be posted or emailed directly to: Caroline Wilson, Principal, Ormiston Sudbury Academy, Tudor Road SUDBURY CO10 1NW firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information visit: www.ormistonsudburyacademy.co.uk or contact: Caroline Wilson, (Principal), 01787 375131
Interview date: w/c 16 November 2020.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.