- Castle Manor Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2020 09:00 AM
- £20,903 - £23,080 pro rata, £17,751 - £19,585 pa.
- 37 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
- Temporary Maternity Cover
- Required ASAP.
We want to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and forward-looking Cover Supervisor who can contribute to the development of this expanding and successful academy.
This post involves:
- providing high quality cover for teachers when absent due to short term illness or training
- continuous development in delivery of lesson material supported by excellent CPD opportunities
- inspiring our students to be the best they can be
- providing feedback to teachers on the learning in cover lessons
- general support of other aspects of work in the academy, such as assisting with exam cover and maintenance of student records.
This is an ideal post for someone wishing to work in an education environment. You will be flexible, quick thinking, well organised and able to prioritise your time well. You will enjoy variety and be passionate about creating opportunities for our fantastic young people.
You may be interested in training to teach and will be able to use this experience to support you in this mission.
We are part of the Unity Schools Partnership with other secondary, primary and a Special Free School and have a strong history of effective staff development and training.
To see a day in the life of our students at Castle Manor and get a real flavour of our school please click on this link: https://castlemanor.org.uk/a-day-in-the-life
We are located 20 miles from Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
To arrange a visit or conversation with Vanessa Whitcombe, Headteacher, please email: VWhitcombe@castlemanor.org.uk
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/124139SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/124139INT
Interview date: 2 December 2020
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.