- Stradbroke High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,698 - £21,322 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 October 2020 01:00 PM
Stradbroke is an excellent community school with a real family feel. As one of the highest performing schools in the region, Stradbroke combines high standards with high levels of care.
We provide a wide-ranging enrichment programme and proudly fulfils SET's vision of providing a world class education locally. We aim to be a centre of excellence for learning and teaching, where all students achieve the highest standards in their education, their personal development, their behaviour and conduct. Our latest Ofsted inspection recognised the strong levels of continuous leadership which resulted in being rated as 'Good' school in all aspects of the inspection for the 2nd time running.
The ICT Technician is responsible to the Head of School and will work with the Regional IT Director in managing the technology equipment deployed at the school. The post offers an opportunity to broaden knowledge and responsibilities across a wide variety of applications, devices and technologies.
- problem solving hardware and software, either remotely or with the end user
- configuring and installing replacement workstation devices and performing regular checks
- maintaining and adjusting fixed in-class audio/visual equipment
- supporting printers and photocopiers and reporting faults to 3rd party support companies
- replacing and re-ordering hardware and device consumables as directed
- dealing with day-to-day user requests for password changes and account resets
- maintaining the school website
- supporting technology at whole-school events
- monitoring and administration of the school's internet filtering system.
If you have software and hardware installation experience, have experience in website maintenance and have sound technical knowledge please get in touch.
Application forms are available online: https://ce0200li.webitrent.com
Applications will be considered on receipt.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants must be prepared to undergo a number of checks to confirm their suitability to work with children and young people. The Trust welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. In accordance with the Department of Education's "Keeping Children Safe in Education", references will be sought on all short-listed candidates before interview.