- Chantry Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2021 09:00 AM
- £21,748 - £23,541 pro rata
- 35 hpw, 39 weeks per year
- PP Funded
You are important!
Join our dedicated team on an exciting journey.
Required from March 2021, an enthusiastic and competent individual to support the learning and accelerate the progress of a range of students. Principally, you will be required to support Pupil Premium students in small groups to develop numeracy and GCSE exam skills.
- be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills, with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*-C (9-4) including English and Mathematics or equivalent
- possess the ability to build good working relationships with young people
- have experience of working with young people in an educational setting (desirable).
A Good School (Ofsted, November 2018).
An Active Learning Trust school with students aged 11-16
For further details visit: www.chantryacademy.org
Interview date: w/c 1 February 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.