- SET Beccles School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,185 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 October 2020 09:00 AM
15 hpw, 35.2 weeks per year.
*actual £5,640 pa.
SET Beccles School is an 11-16 non-selective inclusive secondary school and a member of Seckford Education Trust. We are seeking a competent and enthusiastic Minibus Driver to transport students to and from home each day, as well as ensuring that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving. You will be required to work 18 hours per week during term time.
- possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV/CPC
- be able to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence; ideally you will have appropriate driving experience
- be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment
- preferably possess knowledge of the local area (not essential)
- possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety, ideally having experience of working with young people.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application form, please visit our website: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs
Please return your completed application form by email to: email@example.com
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).