- East Bergholt High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,461 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 03 September 2020 12:00 PM
37 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
Required from September 2020.
We wish to appoint a Student Support Officer for our pastoral team commencing September 2020 on a permanent contract.
- be passionate about supporting young people to be the best they can be, particularly those who find mainstream education challenging
- have experience of working with young people and families
- be a great communicator and problem solver
- be a calm team player who shows energy, enthusiasm, humility and humour.
To apply, you should complete an application form and write a covering letter to Dan Woodcock, Headteacher, explaining how your experience and skills will make you successful in the post.
East Bergholt High School is set in beautiful "Constable Country" on the Essex / Suffolk border. We are within easy reach of both Ipswich and Colchester. Learning is at the heart of our work. We care passionately about our students as individuals, and support and encourage them to achieve success in all aspects of school life.
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 10 September 2020.
East Bergholt High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.