- South Lee School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 27 October 2020 01:00 PM
10 hpw, 52 weeks per year, Monday – Friday (times to be discussed).
Fixed term for one year.
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking person to join our dedicated team of cleaners to provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the school. You will be expected to carry out general cleaning duties as directed by the school Business Manager and Site Manager. This is a fixed term post which is located at South Lee School and Sports Facility.
You will have:
- the ability to use a range of cleaning equipment
- the ability to work as part of a team
- the ability to communicate clearly
- adequate literacy skills
- the ability to work safely within given guidelines.
- a sound knowledge of health and safety policies is also desirable (although training will be given).
Please telephone the school office on (01284) 754654 for an application form or download from our website.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Interview date: 5 November 2020.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, health check and an enhanced DBS check.