- Riverwalk School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2020 01:00 PM
- £17,842 - £18,933 pro rata (actual salary £8,186 - £8,686)
- 20 hpw
- 12pm - 4pm (with flexibility to do more hours and absence cover if and when needed).
- Term time only (39 weeks per year) plus 5 PD Days.
We are looking to appoint a receptionist to be the friendly welcoming face of Riverwalk School. As part of a growing team in a busy school office we are looking for a motivated, organised individual, with great communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to manage tasks delegated by multiple people in the team.
Riverwalk School is an expanding and developing provision within the Believe, Engage, Succeed Trust. We have 185 pupils and over 160 staff. I can assure you that the phone never stops ringing and visitors to the school are constant.
To join this team you will need:
- to develop positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and other professionals
- the ability to build excellent working relationships with SEND pupils with a focus on nurture
- to be enthusiastic, creative as well as resilient with a significant sense of fun
- an open mind to grow and develop with the school.
Please visit the Riverwalk website: www.riverwalk.suffolk.sch.uk and follow the links for access to our Recruitment Pack, Application Form and Privacy Notice concerning Job Applicants. An application and job description can also be downloaded from the related information section.
If applicants have not heard from the School by 3 December, they should assume that they have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Interview date: 8 December 2020.
Riverwalk School safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.