- Woodbridge School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,806 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 October 2020 09:00 AM
Approximately 24 hpw, 34 weeks per year, term time only.
*£8,626 pa / £9.23 ph.
We require enthusiastic and friendly Minibus Drivers to provide an early morning and late afternoon transport service to our pupils in Suffolk and Essex, as well as ensuring that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving. You will be joining an already established, friendly and supportive team. There may also be the opportunity for additional hours.
There may be opportunities for further hours during the school day to cover student trips etc.
- possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV/CPC
- be able to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence; ideally you will have appropriate driving experience
- be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment
- possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety
- ideally having experience of working with young people
- ideally have knowledge of the Suffolk/ Essex border area (not essential).
For more information about our school and details on how to apply please visit: www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk/about/staff-vacancies/
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).