- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.75 - £10 ph
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 07 August 2020 01:00 PM
30 – 40 hpw available.
Support Worker required in Ipswich.
I am a 20 year old man in Ipswich who is looking for assistance to live as independently as possible. I require assistance with some light personal care, normal day-to-day activities and supporting me to attend activities out and about.
I enjoy shopping, going to the cinema and going out to restaurants.
Duties will include:
- Some personal care, including support with showering, shaving and trimming of fingernails / toenails.
- Support to attend medical and other appointments, when required.
- Support to manage medication.
- Support to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- Support with budgeting and money management.
- Support to attend social / leisure activities, including planning, organising and attending.
- Support to carry out general domestic duties within the home, including cooking, laundry and cleaning.
To apply for this role, please call (01473) 603876 or email: email@example.com and quote 4423.
Alternatively, please visit: www.suffolkindependentliving.org.uk and look at the vacancies page.