- Leisure Services
- Place of work:
- Diss Leisure Centre, Diss; Framingham Earl High School Sports Centre, Poringland; Ketts Park, Wymondham; Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Norwich; Wymondham Leisure Centre, Wymondham
- Salary details:
- £19,177 per annum
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 11 May 2021 11:30 PM
Come and join a winning team and future proof your career in the leisure industry
Do you enjoy fitness, wellbeing and thrive on being part of busy team working a range of shifts and dealing with the public working? Want to work in a modern setting with latest equipment? Then read on...
What you could be part of…
Our Leisure Centres have recently undergone million investment to ensure our facilities are the best in the area. We will be the go-to venue offering state the art fitness facilities, studios, main hall, state of the art 3G Pitches, café and soft play area.
Working at the Council enables you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services. Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital, and we challenge ourselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading an operational team to deliver a first-class service
- Day to day management of the building, building users and the staffing teams
- Ensuring the centre is well run and ready for business, as well as health and safety compliant
- Supporting the Centre Managers and Assistant Centre Managers
- Assisting with touring prospective members and selling memberships
You must have…
A First Aid Certificate, RLSS National Pool Lifeguard, NPSQ National Pool Supervisor, National Pool Plant Operators Qualification, Fitness and Supervisory qualification or the ability to undertake. Excellent communication skills and a sound knowledge of the health and safety policy and procedures are also essential for this role.
You should be able to work in all areas of the building and have a can-do attitude getting ‘stuck in’ where needed. Our teams work across our all leisure centres, so you need to be able to have your own means transport and enjoy this flexible working style.
You may still have questions about the role and can contact Megan Gipson on email@example.com or Mark Dungar on firstname.lastname@example.org to answer these for you.
Closing date: 9th May 2021 or when sufficient applications have been received
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please note that this post is subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.