- Otley and Witnesham Federation
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2020 12:00 PM
Otley and Witnesham are both lovely, small village schools on the outskirts of Ipswich. The children are delightful, parents supportive and the team fabulous! Our vision is 'Passion + Pride = Progress' to reflect our belief that we develop resilient learners and celebrate their achievements, so they perform to the best of their abilities. The federation is working collaboratively in order to develop the highest quality education for the children.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher to join our team.
- be an experienced teacher
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
We will offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors.
Please contact Michaela Harris, Executive Headteacher on (01473) 890302 (Otley) or (01473) 785252 (Witnesham) for more information.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Otley and Witnesham Federated Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.