- Bungay Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 October 2020 01:00 PM
Fixed Term until August 31 2021.
2 days a week, Thursday and Friday
Starting as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and professional school team either in Key Stage 1 from November 2020.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are excellent classroom practitioners with experience of teaching Year 2
- have experience in dealing with challenging behaviour
- have high expectations and aspirations for all children
- are able to model excellent practice, give advice and feedback to colleagues and can lead moderation of pupils' work
- deliver consistently good classroom teaching and a commitment to supporting others develop high quality teaching and learning for pupils of all abilities
- can work well as a member of both the Key Stage, and whole school team
- demonstrates initiative
- are committed to rapid school improvement to raise standards.
- have boundless enthusiasm with a keen sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- high quality induction and continuing professional development
- a supportive staff, senior leadership team, governing body and parents.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms to be returned to the school, via e mail, post or hand delivery: Bungay Primary School, Wingfield Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1HA (01986) 892209 Email: email@example.com
Virtual Interview date: 4 November 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.