- Fairfield and Colneis Federation
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 May 2021 12:00 PM
- Required from September 2021.
Our popular infant and junior schools, based on separate sites, have been successfully collaborating for around 13 years and in a Federation for 7 years.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- Is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- Will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- Will set high expectations and standards for all children
- Will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- Will lead a key curriculum area
- Will uphold the strong caring ethos and inclusive environment of both schools, putting children’s emotional wellbeing at the centre of what they do
- Is committed to their own professional development and actively seeks opportunities to extend their skills
- Is a positive person and embraces challenge with a forward thinking and solution based focus
Please also refer to the specific job description that forms part of the application pack for further information.
In return, we can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive team and governors dedicated to raising standards
- Happy pupils with positive attitudes to learning
- Schools that strive for every child to reach their true potential
- A strong commitment to your professional development.
The post is based either at Fairfield Infant or Colneis Junior School. Contracts are issued across the Federation of Fairfield and Colneis so staff appointed to either of the schools may be required on a temporary or permanent basis, to carry out part or all of their duties at either or both schools.
There is flexibility around which year group the position will be in.
Due to the current restrictions, visits to our schools are limited. In the first instance, a member of the Senior Leadership Team can be available to discuss this position further. Please arrange a suitable time through either the Colneis or Fairfield school office.
Further information and an application pack are available alongside this advert. If you require additional information please contact the School Business Manager at: email@example.com
Completed applications should also be submitted to the School Business Manager on the above email address.
Interview date: 19 May 2021.
Interviews are likely to be held over Zoom.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, health check and an enhanced DBS check.