- Dennington CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2021 09:00 AM
- Required from September 2021.
Dennington CofE Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, compassionate and inspirational teacher to work full-time in our KS1 class (a mixed Year 1 and Year 2 class).
Dennington Primary is a picturesque rural village primary school with a mix of traditional Victorian buildings and modern facilities. Our small size means we know all our children and families very well which creates a sense of community, mutual appreciation and respect.
We are also part of the All Saints Schools Trust which gives our staff access to a wealth of support, CPD and networking opportunities with nine other local primary schools.
We can offer:
- friendly and experienced colleagues who take pride in their work and actively seek ways to improve their practice.
- a calm, purposeful working environment with delightful, well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
- the opportunity to be part of a trust that is committed to professional development, where the right teacher can progress throughout their career.
- supportive parents and governors.
In return we ask that you:
- have high expectations for both learning and behaviour, with a genuine belief in the potential of every child and a commitment to inclusive practice.
- are an engaging and motivating teacher who is reflective and open to new approaches.
- have experience of teaching KS1 in your career or placements.
- are a team player who can form positive and professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and other stakeholders.
- are committed to your own professional development.
- have a willingness to innovate and lead an area of the school curriculum.
- are a positive person with a good sense of humour.
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers looking for an exciting new challenge.
For further information, please email: email@example.com or call 01728 638206.
Please see the related information section for an application form and job description.
Visits to the school are welcome and we are keen to meet and interview candidates in person, where possible, in line with the latest Covid guidance.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 18 May 2021.
Dennington CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.