- Woods Loke Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
We warmly welcome applications for a teacher to join us in September, initially as maternity cover.
Woods Loke is an innovative and exciting primary school, located at the gateway to The Broads National Park. We want every day to be exciting – not just for our children, but for everyone in our school community.
To help achieve this, you will need to:
- be willing to take risks
- use creative approaches to teaching and learning
- be caring and supportive
- work collaboratively
- be proactive in bringing about change
- focus on creating the best opportunities for our incredible community
- have a good knowledge of EYFS curriculum and planning ‘in the moment’
- have an awareness of Hygge and how to bring this into the learning environment.
As a school we offer all our staff:
- unique curriculum and enrichment opportunities
- tailored professional development routes
- a school focused on growing talent and passions
- a strong, friendly and supportive team of professionals
- wonderful, well-behaved and caring pupils who love learning
To discover more about the working here and the amazing things happening we strongly encourage you to pay us a visit. In the first instance, please ring the office on (01502) 561234
Find out more about life at Woods Loke by visiting: www.woodsloke.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please forward your application to: email@example.com
Interviews: w/c 24 May 2021.