- St Gregory CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2021 04:00 PM
- Required from September 2021.
- Fixed term for 1 year in the first instance.
St Gregory is a friendly, outwards-looking single form entry primary school in Sudbury, with a Nursery and a Specialist Education Unit. We are a Local Authority maintained school and part of the Diocese of St Edmunsbury and Ipswich. This is an exciting opportunity to join our thriving school community, following the retirement of two of our colleagues. Applications from NQTs are warmly welcomed.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have a love of learning and a passion to share that with others
- have high expectations of themselves and others and are prepared to be reflective about their practice
- are compassionate, inclusive and treat everyone with respect
We can offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic children with a sense of fun and a love of learning
- supportive, experienced staff and a school community that values teachers and supports their wellbeing and work-life balance
- a strong commitment to your ongoing professional development
For more information about the school, go to our Twitter feed @StGregoryCEVCP and our school website: www.stgregoryschool.co.uk
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Mr Daniel Woodrow, Headteacher, on (01787) 372418 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with the school office. Please contact Mrs V Gane on (01787) 372418 or email: email@example.com
An application pack is available from the related information section. Please return completed applications to the school.
Interview date: 25 May 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.