- St Christopher's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Red Lodge
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 11 September 2020 11:30 PM
Fixed term contract until end July 2021.
Required from October half term 2020, starting 2 November 2020.
DEMAT and St Christopher’s Primary are looking to appoint a temporary KS2 Teacher.
St Christopher’s Primary is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, well-motivated, committed and effective teacher
- an outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- good knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
We can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community and local church groups
- a school committed to staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Caroline James on (01638) 750342.
For more information and to apply please visit: www.mynewterm.com/school/St-Christopher's-CEVCP-School
Interviews: w/c 14 September 2020. We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 16 September 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview. Due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check