- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR*
- Required from September 2021
*possibility of TLR payment for leadership opportunities.
We are looking to recruit a professional, caring and hardworking teacher to join our Ofsted judged ‘Outstanding’ school.
Carlton Colville Primary School is a fantastic and supportive school with a pupil roll of 450 children, including a nursery provision.
You will need to have a flexible approach, be proactive, have excellent communication skills and be able to respond effectively to multiple changing school priorities.
This is a key position in our school and we need someone who:
- has a good knowledge and experience of Upper KS2
- is a caring and inclusive practitioner
- shares our vision and values
- has high expectations of all children
- has the ability to meet the duties outlined within the job description
- will provide an exciting, stimulating and safe learning environment
- shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- will work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a friendly and caring school where everyone matters
- continual high quality internal and external CPD
- opportunities to develop personal skills and abilities
- supportive governors.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines).
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Kay Everett-Day,
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please read the Job Description before applying for this role.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.