- Gislingham CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Monday – Thursday mornings.
- Required from September 2021.
- Maternity cover for up to one year.
Gislingham Church of England Primary School is looking for an exceptional teacher who is keen to join a friendly and caring team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher to join our well regarded, successful and forward-thinking school. We are passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential, whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
- be a dedicated teacher who is passionate about high quality primary education
- be able to plan, deliver and evaluate exciting, engaging and challenging learning experiences for every child
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- be keen to support the wider life of the school
- to be a team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer you:
- a team of talented and dedicated staff who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- a commitment to your professional development and your well being with a comprehensive suite of resources to support workload
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a supportive environment
- fantastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines).
Please visit our website: www.gislingham.suffolk.sch.uk to find out more about us.
If you would like more information about this job or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Julie Welham, Headteacher, on 01379 783283 or email: email@example.com
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 17 May 2021.
Statement on Child Protection and Safeguarding:
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our schools we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
When applying for a post at one of our schools you will be subject to a safer recruitment process as follows:
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to complete a self-disclosure, which you will need to bring with you to the interview (in an envelope marked confidential).
- During the interview process, the interview panel will explore your skills, experience and attitudes and the questions asked will include questions about safeguarding of children
- If you accept a post at one of our schools you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.