- Bacton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
- NQTs welcome to apply.
- Required from September 2021.
- Post 1: Permanent
- Post 2: Maternity cover
We are seeking to appoint two passionate and talented KS2 teachers - one permanent position and one to cover maternity leave.
- have a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
- be able to plan and deliver high quality, well sequenced lesson, which build on children's learning of knowledge and skills
- have high expectations of pupil behaviour, progress and attainment
- be able to work flexibly within a supportive, hardworking team
- be a positive person who embraces challenge with a forward thinking and solution based focus
- be able to lead a subject (not NQTs)
We can offer:
- an inclusive, community school
- a strong focus on CPD and collaboration across our Trust
- an experienced and dedicated staff team with high expectations who are committed to ensuring every child achieves their full potential and beyond
- an engaged and committed Local Improvement Board
- a supportive wider community including an active PTA
- a happy and purposeful working environment
- guidance and support from an experienced leadership team and Executive Headteacher within a supportive Trust
If you feel that you could undertake this key role and contribute to the success of our school, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please indicate on your application whether you are applying for the permanent or maternity cover position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious practitioner and we are happy for potential applicants to ring or visit the school.
For an informal conversation with the Executive Headteacher, please contact Tessa Sait on 01449 781367.
For further information and application details, please visit: https://www.bacton-pri.suffolk.sch.uk
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.
John Milton Academy Trust safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The John Milton Academy Trust is an established Trust located in Mid-Suffolk. The Trust anticipates that it will be able to attract families and pupils by providing education in small, inclusive schools, but ones which can provide a wealth of curriculum opportunities and experiences leading to the highest possible standards of achievement. As the educational landscape undergoes significant change, JMAT wishes to establish a strong reputation building on the success of its constituent schools so that parents, carers and pupils regard the John Milton Academy Trust as the first choice for academic excellence and personal development.