- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 11 May 2021 10:00 AM
‘Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners’
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed KS2 teacher from September 2021.
Britannia is on an exciting journey towards excellence and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner with the qualities and skills of teaching and learning in KS2.
We are a three form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school’s high calibre administrative support team. The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
- able to build on our successful culture for learning
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children and staff
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a positive member of a team.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
We would be happy to arrange a school tour, please contact Britannia office to arrange, details below.
Interview date: 18 May 2021.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.