- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2021 09:00 AM
- £25,991 pro rata (£22,058 pa)
- 37 hpw, 39 weeks per year
- Fixed Term until 31 August 2022
- Required from 1 September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a committed Nursery Lead Practitioner to support learning.
The role of the lead practitioner is to work alongside colleagues under the direction of senior leaders, to guide and advise on practice, ensuring the best possible progress for all children. Senior Leadership is responsible for strategic direction and all line management functions. The lead practitioner is a qualified childcare professional that performs an important role caring for children, maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff and imparting their knowledge and skills to others. They are creative and reflective leaders, able to implement new ideas and use a range of strategies to continually improve practice and support the management team.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to join our friendly and supportive team and help make a difference we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- a beautiful school building which is expanding
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- a place in a supportive and creative staff team
- a positive Ofsted report (‘Good’, February 2014)
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: andidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 17 May 2021.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.